Trim Levels - 2020 Jaguar C-Pace Forum

post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Trim Levels

The 2018 F Pace is available in six main trim levels, which we will probably also see on the C-Pace. These include; base, Premium, Prestige, R-Sport, S and Portfolio. Jaguar also has four engine designations which are 25t, 30t, 35t and 20d
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 09:25 AM

If Jaguar is indeed considering becoming an electric only brand, that that could mean upcoming models like the C-Pace may no longer be offered with diesel powerplants. By the time it comes to market there is no knowing what changes may have happened in regards to regulations in Europe.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Imo this is a good thing, because its only a mater of time before most major cities throughout Europe ban diesel engines outright. JLR would be much better off reinvesting into hybrid tech, and I believe they already have a PHEV variant of the Evoque in development.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 07:44 PM

The EU already has stop sale plans in place for 2030 at the earliest, so what we're seeing now of diesels are the last run.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscoupe View Post
The EU already has stop sale plans in place for 2030 at the earliest, so what we're seeing now of diesels are the last run.
It might not be all that close to the end for diesels. Africa has become a big market in recent times. They'll try every market possible till regulations weed them out.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

VW has already said that this generation of ICE's will be their last, but they've been hit harder by emission scandals than most other competing brands. There are still automakers who have really yet to show any interest in hybrids/electrics i.e Subaru, Ford.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seepace View Post
VW has already said that this generation of ICE's will be their last, but they've been hit harder by emission scandals than most other competing brands. There are still automakers who have really yet to show any interest in hybrids/electrics i.e Subaru, Ford.
Not true in Subaru's case. Coming from years of Subaru ownership I was looking to get back and discovered they have a new Crosstrek Hybrid for 2019.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

I don't think one model that was just announced with 17 miles of electric range counts as interest lol. This was obviously just done to meet some sort of green quota.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 01:13 PM

It was for the bigger picture Subaru has going on.
They started out from a weaker stance than most established car makers so naturally starting small is the key route.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page